Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thinking of this Wing

Thinking of this Wing
    Since I'm pretty much done with interior mods time to go back to finding the right wing. Have not liked most of the wings made for Huracan because they are to big for my taste. Like the size of the Vorsteiner Verona but have stayed away from getting since I don't like the goose neck mount and the way it hangs behind the car. Have thought about Vorsteiner Novara but not sure how I feel about legs being aluminium?

Now the guy I have been getting a bunch of my stuff from just made this one, they are a copy of the Novara but legs are made in carbon fiber and also comes with carbon fiber base. I like the idea of that since it means I can keep my stock base and quickly go back to stock if I want.

The one he has just made is in matte, which I think would go good with my matte diffuser? Price is very reasonable and the stuff I have received from him has been great quality. So would appreciate thoughts on this wing.

Hello Scott,

We also offer a carbon fiber decklid for the Novara and Verona Huracan wings which as you stated gives you the advantage of not having to use your OEM decklid with the wing.

I have seen just wing but not wing and base, could I get a price for that?

does the vorsteiner wing bolt to the deck lid or the car frame itself, I have been looking at the 1016 one now as well...the deck lid just slides over the uprights on it.

I think the vorsteiner just bolts to the deck lid. Like I did on my R8 when I added a wing I will get something fabricated to give it additional holding

Quote Originally Posted by mcma1 View Post
    does the vorsteiner wing bolt to the deck lid or the car frame itself, I have been looking at the 1016 one now as well...the deck lid just slides over the uprights on it.
    Scott23 is correct our wing bolts directly onto the decklid however we provided carbon braces that go under the decklid when it's bolted on so that it is properly secured.
    Also our carbon decklid is pre-drilled for the uprights to allow for easier installation.

Scott, really like that matte carbon one you showed us all. Where did you get it? Contact details ? PM if you like. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Loggins
    ....out along the edges, always where I burn to be.....the further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLF View Post
    Scott, really like that matte carbon one you showed us all. Where did you get it? Contact details ? PM if you like. Thanks
    Got it from guy I have been getting a bunch of stuff from, his quality is excellent and prices great. Wing has arrived and plan to install this week, will post pictures.
    M_Tamosiunas@yahoo.com

or on instagram carbon_kingdom]Carbon_Kingdom (@carbon_kingdom)

That matte w/ cf uprights looks badass. Somebody buy his cf mirrors too!

Got wing installed today and very happy with it. It's not that high and flows great with the lines of the car. The quality of the matte finish is amazing and I think goes nicely with my matte diffuser. My friend who installed has a Vorsteiner Verona with deck lid on his car and was surprised how secure it is with no movement at all. On his it came with fiberglass pieces to secure better but he didnt find them to work well enough so made his own brackets. Nothing additional was needed to secure mine, he thinks it's because the deck lid is the OEM piece with carbon fiber overlay and it bolts more securely to car.