Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thinking of this Wing
    Thanks scott you were my guinea pig for this mate. I've been in touch with the seller and I'm thinking I pull the trigger now having seen you final pics
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Loggins
    ....out along the edges, always where I burn to be.....the further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLF View Post
    Thanks scott you were my guinea pig for this mate. I've been in touch with the seller and I'm thinking I pull the trigger now having seen you final pics
    Hi, tried to answer your PM but your mailbox full.

deleted now sorry
    ....out along the edges, always where I burn to be.....the further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.

Update Guys:
    Ordered mine in early May, took 5 weeks to make and shipped late June.
    Its been sat at the post office in Russia for the last THREE WEEKS and I got a notification today that its finally left the export office in Moskva. Not sure when I get to see my order, could be by thanksgiving could be never - who knows.

At this rate from order to receiving the wing it will be well over 3 months and closer to 16/17 weeks. I'm committed at this point, so literally nothing I can do but if I were you guys, I wouldn't go down this road. Unless that is, you are happy to burn close to 25% of the YEAR in receiving your Wing/parts etc.

Oh and one other thing to note, anytime you ask for an update on manufacturing or shipping be prepared to have the issue skirted in favour of trying to sell you pretty much anything else possible.

Am yet to see the items but at this point I need to be literally knocked off my feet by them for me to be able, in good conscience, to recommend any of my fellow forum members follow me down this rabbit hole.

Please note: No abuse, no heckling, not being THAT guy - just genuine, honest feedback on my experience. If this helps/gives anyone the 'other side of the coin' before they pull the trigger then that's what these forums are for right ?

Thanks

When you asked me about this wing I was clear that his stuff can take awhile, and specifically said "So when ordering I would ask for a real delivery date". Did he give a date? 5 weeks to make something is really not that horrible but shipping from Russia really can vary. I have ordered multiple things from him, some packages made it in just over a week and some took almost a month from day dropped off at Russian. Hopefully you will now get in just a couple days, some of my packages cleared US Customs in one day, some where held a couple weeks.
    2015 Blu Caelum. VF800 Supercharger, Fabspeed Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust.

Not at all a reflection on you Scott - you bought us an interesting alternative and I acted on it.
    I'm still hoping that when it finally gets here it will be as amazing as yours looks and the wait will have been worth it. I also allow for the fact that things can make it to the moon quicker than they get to here so after all that was taken into consideration I still went ahead and ordered it.

Like I said to you privately and on here I pushed him for a delivery date from the go and he evaded that question on countless times.

Nothing I can do now but sit here drumming the desk with my fingers.

I understand. Many of my friends have been ordering from him and I keep telling him he has to give an accurate date on when something will be done, even if it's months, Then buyer can decide. What did he give you for a time frame on how long to make? Was he close to that? I told him i'm not going to recommend him to friends unless he gives good service. As for the shipping like I said, that is a crap shoot, my wing took 8 days but some smaller parts took almost a month, can't blame him for that though. When I ordered my paddles from him I wanted them in time for a rally I was about to do so had him ship DHL, was expensive but got in 3 days. I'm pretty picky and have found his quality well above others and along with good price has kept me ordering from him, like you said he is always pushing new items, and I keep buying. Here are things I installed two weeks ago, lower side pieces to complete center console.

2015 Blu Caelum. VF800 Supercharger, Fabspeed Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust.

Looks really nice Scott, certainly completes the interior look you were going for.

From all I've seen from what you've posted and the videos/pictures he's sent me I'm fully expecting to be blown away with the quality - I sincerely hope so. I too wanted my stuff for a rally I'm doing next weekend and had I known the wait was this long I would of done what you did with the paddles.
    Looks like I'll not get my wing in time for the rally but as and when they arrive I'll be back with pics and a full report.

Wolf - I am curious as to how your wing looks assuming you have received it? I would imagine you have by now since this post started in June '18. I was thinking of ordering one as well as I really like the way it looks. I spoke with the guy yesterday and he said 3 weeks which seemed in stark contrast to your experience. Before I drop the $$ I wanted to get your feedback on it. Obvioust Scott is a fan so thats a big help but I am new to the forum and havent seen much else about this guys stuff yet.
    Thanks!
    -Shane

Quote Originally Posted by scott23 View Post
    Got wing installed today and very happy with it. It's not that high and flows great with the lines of the car. The quality of the matte finish is amazing and I think goes nicely with my matte diffuser. My friend who installed has a Vorsteiner Verona with deck lid on his car and was surprised how secure it is with no movement at all. On his it came with fiberglass pieces to secure better but he didnt find them to work well enough so made his own brackets. Nothing additional was needed to secure mine, he thinks it's because the deck lid is the OEM piece with carbon fiber overlay and it bolts more securely to car.

Looks great!