Scrape Armor Bumper Protection for Lamborghini Huracan

Scrape Armor Bumper Protection for Lamborghini Huracan
    Hi Guys,

Got something great to share with you. We have all seen a TON of destroyed & damaged bumpers on exotics. Only takes a second, or an unnoticed curb, dip, speed bump and then that awful noise.

A good friend of mine asked us if we would offer this innovative product from company he is involved in. He's an exotic car owner and enthusiast himself, so I knew that if he was involved the quality, fit & finish would be exceptional. Installs over the top of any existing damage, and comes with a phenomenal warranty.

Video Demo:

I've seen all manner of scrape protection developed over the years - aluminum blocks and all sorts. This is hands down the tidiest and discreet solution I have seen yet. We are running a launch promo 10% discount with the coupon code SGLAUNCH at checkout.

LP580
    Scrape Armour Protection Exotic Scuff Panel Guard Low

LP610
    Scrape Armour Protection Exotic Scuff Panel Guard Low

Last edited by Stuart@VelocityAP; 02-28-2018 at 04:43 AM.

OEM Lamborghini dealers are now selling this as an add on option. I have it on my car, its really strong and thick material.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambofan35 View Post
    OEM Lamborghini dealers are now selling this as an add on option. I have it on my car, its really strong and thick material.
    It's a really well thought out product.

Stuart-I just had a Vorsteiner front lip installed on my Huracan.
    Do you happen to know if that will inhibit the installation of these gaurds?

Great product. Do you guys always use the center piece on the 610 Huracan or is it sometimes omitted? I don't think I've ever scratched in the center area, but have scratched in the front L/R corners...