Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vorsteiner | Novara Wing x Matte Carbon

Vorsteiner | Novara Wing x Matte Carbon

Matte Carbon Vorsteiner Novara Wing

Sure we've all seen Novara wings in gloss, but the Novara wing in matte carbon is a more rare sight. The matte carbon adds a different and more subtle look to the wing while keeping the aggressiveness of the Novara aero program intact. Seen below on this beautiful Blu Caelum Huracan with full Novara aero and Vorsteiner Forged Nero Series 510s. Both Novara and Verona Huracan aero programs are available in matte carbon.

For any inquiries or questions please PM or email support@vorsteiner.com

Will the front fenders with the vents fit a OEM front bumper?

Quote Originally Posted by flyby_91 View Post
    Will the front fenders with the vents fit a OEM front bumper?
    Yes the fender vents will indeed fit with the OEM front bumper.

That Rear bumper/diffuser/exhaust set up is SICK!!

I really like it too, the only thing holding me back is the fact that the Vorsteiner exhaust has no valves and that means its going to be loud (good) and droney (bad).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Loggins
    ....out along the edges, always where I burn to be.....the further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLF View Post
    I really like it too, the only thing holding me back is the fact that the Vorsteiner exhaust has no valves and that means its going to be loud (good) and droney (bad).
    I have a Larini Club Racing exhaust on my Huracan and drive with the valves open all the time..Zero droning and the noise in the cabin is really not bad.
    The Vorsteiner exhaust might surprise you.

Thanks Jeff, I need to get myself in a car with one fitted but they are rare af
    ....out along the edges, always where I burn to be.....the further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLF View Post
    Hey Wolf,

The Novara RS exhaust is surprisingly docile while driving around. Under load it turns into a different animal. It is essentially a catback system that deletes the mufflers and saves over 60 lbs of weight as well.

Thanks for the insight. It was the drone on the highway that I was concerned about. I used to have a Lanari on my Ferrari and I had to get rid of it with next to no kms on it as the drone was too much.

Hey Wolf, I have personally driven the above blue car on the freeway and did not notice any major drone however everyone's tolerance for that is different. I definitely have driven some cars with unbearable drone.