Carbon Fiber Door Sills

Carbon Fiber Door Sills
    Added some more CF. I did like the stock sills but decided to go with the CF.

looks great, I got some similar ones. Did you put them over the stock ones or remove and replace the stock ones>

I remove stock ones, they peeled right off.

Where did you get them? Please PM if not a current sponsor.

Thanks
    J

I just got my set from the guy on eBay selling them. He has been away and not responding much but I got them.
    I’m trying to figure out how to peel up the oem ones easily.. thinking fishing line and then when I get it started to just pull them up?

Quote Originally Posted by Lambofan35 View Post
    I just got my set from the guy on eBay selling them. He has been away and not responding much but I got them.
    I’m trying to figure out how to peel up the oem ones easily.. thinking fishing line and then when I get it started to just pull them up?
    Super easy, just get a little corner up and pull very hard while going up or down the oem plate. It’s going to be wrinkled and garbage pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by Lambofan35 View Post
    Super easy, just get a little corner up and pull very hard while going up or down the oem plate. It’s going to be wrinkled and garbage pretty much
    Yep once you get a little corner up peels off pretty easily. I then used some goo be gone to remove adhesive. I will PM you seller

Quote Originally Posted by scott23 View Post
    Yep once you get a little corner up peels off pretty easily. I then used some goo be gone to remove adhesive. I will PM you seller

Thanks!! I looked on Ebay and came up empty.