New Aero Kit Morph Auto Deisgn (MAD)

New Aero Kit Morph Auto Deisgn (MAD)
    Yooo wassup guys just got my body kit put on today!
    From Morph Auto Design they are local auto performance place in my area and got some cool ass kits. Well they are sponsors here so yea you guys all know what they got haha. So i totally forgot to take pics of it because i was pretty excited about it hah lucky my brother in law took a few for me. Ill post more once i get a chance to take my car our during the day and post more but here a just a few iphone shot

New Aero Kit Morph Auto Deisgn (MAD)-img_0797-1-jpgNew Aero Kit Morph Auto Deisgn (MAD)-img_0765-1-jpgNew Aero Kit Morph Auto Deisgn (MAD)-img_0796-1-jpg

Full Morph Auto Design Pre-Preg Dry Carbon aero kit

Thanks to the guys at MorphautoDesign hit them up if you need anything they got some amazing product for a lot of cars very sexy stuff.
    Anyone in the Bayarea who needs their car wrapped or their exotic modded or need things installed go to '
    StanceLab / Impressive Wrap SF those guys did all my wrap and install and gonna do other future upgrade. Hit up Wilson Tam he will take care of you and tell them Simon reffered you! more pics to come
    1991 Mazda Rx-7 Turbo ll White
    1999 BMW M3 Full Zeemax wide body kit 1999 Techno Violet Purple
    2001 Mercedes S 55 AMG Metallic Silver
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610 Libertywalk widebody full kit / MoprhautoDesign dry carbon Spoiler

IG @Simonc104

Something extra from the photo shoot they where doing with my car after install

New Aero Kit Morph Auto Deisgn (MAD)-img_0766-1-jpgNew Aero Kit Morph Auto Deisgn (MAD)-img_0767-1-jpg

got a few more but idk how the forum rules are with money shots
    and idk how to turn the picture around so my bad for the side angle. More to come
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610 Libertywalk widebody full kit / MoprhautoDesign dry carbon Spoiler

IG @Simonc104

hey, just noticed both of us are local and have the same MAD body kit! We should do a shoot together some time

PM me!
    2004 GPW NSX
    2008 RYP s2000
    2015 LP610 Huracan
    2016 Dakar M3

Quote Originally Posted by s4play View Post
    hey, just noticed both of us are local and have the same MAD body kit! We should do a shoot together some time

PM me!
    Forsure bro once i get a chance to roll up to where u at ill hit u up New Aero Kit Morph Auto Deisgn (MAD)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IG @Simonc104

Quote Originally Posted by s4play View Post

PM me!
    Sounds like a brilliant plan