Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vorsteiner Wing and Visibility

Vorsteiner Wing and Visibility
    Hi,

I'm interested in purchasing a Vorsteiner wing for my 2016 580-2. They offer two wings which are the Novara and the Verona. I like both and at this point my choice is completely driven by which wing will least obstruct rear visibility. The Novara is mounted higher than the Verona. Does anyone with either of these wings have any feedback on how the model you own affects visibility?

Thanks!
    Jeff

The goose neck one mounts very low and will not have any rear visibility issues

Hey Sciki did you pick which wing yet? Im on the same boat as you right now also haha between those 2 Vorsteiner wings i was thinking of getting the Novara wing but the other wing looks pretty awesome to and its lower haha so much options to choose
    1991 Mazda Rx-7 Turbo ll White
    1999 BMW M3 Full Zeemax wide body kit 1999 Techno Violet Purple
    2001 Mercedes S 55 AMG Metallic Silver
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610 Libertywalk widebody full kit / MoprhautoDesign dry carbon Spoiler

IG @Simonc104

I have heard pretty soon there will be a Performante style wing available

I bought the Novara wing. Can't wait to put it on.
    Volsteiner Supercharged Huracan Spyder

Quote Originally Posted by SimonC104 View Post
    Hey Sciki did you pick which wing yet? Im on the same boat as you right now also haha between those 2 Vorsteiner wings i was thinking of getting the Novara wing but the other wing looks pretty awesome to and its lower haha so much options to choose
    Hi SimonC104,
    Yes, the Vorsteiner Verona wing arrived just yesterday. Unfortunately it is defective and I have to send it back. The holes in the wing were not drilled in the correct location at the factory. The end result is that the upright is at an angle and doesn't sit flat on the Huracan's decklid. When one upright is flat on the decklid, the other is misaligned by almost 1/4". You can see this in the images. I put a lot of time into trying to figure out if it was me doing something wrong or the wing. However experimenting with all the variables and discussions with Vorsteiner and Wheels Boutique where I purchased it I now know the wing is defective. Hopefully they will quickly get me a replacement! Attachment 5204Vorsteiner Wing and Visibility-img_1109-jpgVorsteiner Wing and Visibility-img_1112-jpg

Do you think if you bolt / torque everything down it will conform to shape?
    99% of the time after market CF parts need some massaging to fit right.

Quote Originally Posted by flyby_91 View Post
    I have heard pretty soon there will be a Performante style wing available
    damn you serious lol well sht now im not sure if i should buy one of these Vorsteiner wings or wait for that to come out haha
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610 Libertywalk widebody full kit / MoprhautoDesign dry carbon Spoiler

IG @Simonc104

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I bought the Novara wing. Can't wait to put it on.
    nice man hey does the wing come with teh decklid or you gotta drill into your ride?

IG @Simonc104

Quote Originally Posted by Sciki View Post
    Hi SimonC104,
    Yes, the Vorsteiner Verona wing arrived just yesterday. Unfortunately it is defective and I have to send it back. The holes in the wing were not drilled in the correct location at the factory. The end result is that the upright is at an angle and doesn't sit flat on the Huracan's decklid. When one upright is flat on the decklid, the other is misaligned by almost 1/4". You can see this in the images. I put a lot of time into trying to figure out if it was me doing something wrong or the wing. However experimenting with all the variables and discussions with Vorsteiner and Wheels Boutique where I purchased it I now know the wing is defective. Hopefully they will quickly get me a replacement! Attachment 5204Vorsteiner Wing and Visibility-img_1109-jpgVorsteiner Wing and Visibility-img_1112-jpg
    lol damn that is probably one of the worst feelings to have when buying something you been waiting for while doing all the research and everything else you did just to find out its a no go and gotta wait longer haha. So this wing you gotta drill into your car or does it come with the decklid?

IG @Simonc104