Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser

New Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
    I have found the Huracan a near perfect car but didn't like plastic diffuser with little baby fins. A friend suggeted this https://www.agency-power.com/shop/ag...uracan-lp-610/ . I'm not into making big changes to a cars looks but felt this was the perfect upgrade to give the car a little something extra in the rear. Also a pretty easy install since it goes right over stock piece so no bumper removal.

Stock.

After Install

Looks nice. Has it been tested to see if it actually does anything more than look good? Its big enough to help (or not) the airflow at speed.

I can't get the link to work, perhaps it tells more.

Scott, I am digging this! Loving the subtle but noticeable change. Very cool DIY mod.

Quote Originally Posted by lucycan View Post
    Looks nice. Has it been tested to see if it actually does anything more than look good? Its big enough to help (or not) the airflow at speed.

I can't get the link to work, perhaps it tells more.
    Thanks, main reason I got was for looks since stock looked kind of cheap. I would think it would help and they say it does, https://www.agency-power.com/shop/ag...uracan-lp-610/

"Agency Power has enhanced the Lamborghini Huracan LP-610 with their all new Dry Carbon Fiber Aeroform Rear Diffuser. The Diffuser Attaches to the lower half of the OEM Bumper giving the Lamborghini that race inspired look we all love and crave! When it comes to function the Aeroform Diffuser features aerodynamic strakes that work to accelerate the airflow under the vehicle creating additional downforce. This increase in downforce improves the vehicles grip and handling characteristics. Each Agency Power Aeroform Diffuser is meticulously crafted using high quality 2×2 carbon fiber weave and comes finished 3k UV Resistant dry “Matte” finish. This is the ultimate upgrade for any Lamborghini Huracan LP-610 owner looking to make a statement!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fabspeed_Motorsport View Post
    Scott, I am digging this! Loving the subtle but noticeable change. Very cool DIY mod.
    Thanks! I need it took as good as it now sounds with your exhaust!

Quote Originally Posted by scott23 View Post
    Thanks! I need it took as good as it now sounds with your exhaust!
    Haha, I am glad you're in love!

It's an improvement IMO but not sure I like mixing carbon with the stock plastic. Does anyone make a replacement rear diffuser with more aggressive fins? Seems like that would be popular.

Looks great! Its definitely more aesthetically appealing than stock, without looking overly aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGTS View Post
    It's an improvement IMO but not sure I like mixing carbon with the stock plastic. Does anyone make a replacement rear diffuser with more aggressive fins? Seems like that would be popular.

We do Red check out our photo gallery !

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew@rsc View Post
    We do Red check out our photo gallery !
    Thanks, I did look at it, but not sure the fins on your replacement are that much longer than stock? Do you have a pic of it on a car, or know how they compare in terms of length?