Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Just joined the forum.  My Matte white Huracan LP610-4.  Novitec and Vorsteiner body
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedimasterpaul View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Beautiful car great taste! I like that you painted the rear bumper to match the body color. Are you able to send or post more photos from ground level and from the side showing your rear bumper? I am considering having my rear bumper painted to match mine.

Thanks for the awesome comments!!!

@rsfsundevil ok, I added some things to the car since this photo but will upload some more pics. I agree that painting the rear is one of the best things I think I did.

Here are more pics. I added a full CF side mirrors, CF side vents and the interior is not full carbon fiber. The last thing is waiting for my Novitec rear wing to add on to the lip that I have in the rear and it's complete Just joined the forum.  My Matte white Huracan LP610-4.  Novitec and Vorsteiner body Just joined the forum.  My Matte white Huracan LP610-4.  Novitec and Vorsteiner body

Even this part is CF nowJust joined the forum.  My Matte white Huracan LP610-4.  Novitec and Vorsteiner body Just joined the forum.  My Matte white Huracan LP610-4.  Novitec and Vorsteiner body

Absolutely amazing. I Love carbon fibre and this whole package looks fab. Well done.

Welcome, Paul! She's looking great. That matte white is incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedimasterpaul View Post
    Even this part is CF nowJust joined the forum.  My Matte white Huracan LP610-4.  Novitec and Vorsteiner body Just joined the forum.  My Matte white Huracan LP610-4.  Novitec and Vorsteiner body
    All those incredible Carbon Add-On's but no wheels yet?! Shoot me over a quick PM, lets work together.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

The carbon bits look great with the matte white.

In other news, I love your garage floor.
    LP640

if not secret what was the price of rear view mirror?