Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

best wing for huracan

best wing for huracan
    Hey guys,

had the huracan for about a month, ready to start modding....who makes the best Wing for the hurracan, I am not a fan of the vorsteiner how it hangs behind the car

Except the Vorsteiner wing i only know of another wing. In time be sure that more options will be available.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

I really want to see what Novitec does.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by papawolf6931 View Post
    Hey guys,

had the huracan for about a month, ready to start modding....who makes the best Wing for the hurracan, I am not a fan of the vorsteiner how it hangs behind the car
    This is pretty subjective, you ask for the best wing yet you already ruled out what many feel to be THE BEST WING (currently)

Yes i may be biased as I chose the Vorsteiner wing myself, but I too was on the fence prior to ordering. It seems to sit a bit low, in some pictures it appears awkward, and this was the case with my 560 wing but, once you see it in person, it really works VERY well with the lines of the car. I'm much more happy with it now installed...there was even a chance I wasnt going to install it after ordering, but in the end it was a great move IMO. It elongates the car and makes it look even more sleek. And I really don't want to talk you into it...I'd prefer fewer Huracans with that wing out there to keep mine more personalized

Keep in mind Lambo's new wing styles all include top mount uprights starting with the Aventador J, Huracan Super Trofeo and now the Aventador SV.

DMC makes a wing, I think it looks weird: it hangs down the back deck lid and the uprights are a bit dated now IMO.

Duke Dynamics also has a wing, I haven't seen too many picts of it but there are some out there.

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    I really want to see what Novitec does.
    Same here...although I feel their Aventador kit was a bit of a flop, and def do not like their wing for it. Typically I love Novitec stuff and have a lot of their parts currently.

Best Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    This is pretty subjective, you ask for the best wing yet you already ruled out what many feel to be THE BEST WING (currently)

Yes i may be biased as I chose the Vorsteiner wing myself, but I too was on the fence prior to ordering. It seems to sit a bit low, in some pictures it appears awkward, and this was the case with my 560 wing but, once you see it in person, it really works VERY well with the lines of the car. I'm much more happy with it now installed...there was even a chance I wasnt going to install it after ordering, but in the end it was a great move IMO. It elongates the car and makes it look even more sleek. And I really don't want to talk you into it...I'd prefer fewer Huracans with that wing out there to keep mine more personalized

Keep in mind Lambo's new wing styles all include top mount uprights starting with the Aventador J, Huracan Super Trofeo and now the Aventador SV.

DMC makes a wing, I think it looks weird: it hangs down the back deck lid and the uprights are a bit dated now IMO.

Duke Dynamics also has a wing, I haven't seen too many picts of it but there are some out there.

Same here...although I feel their Aventador kit was a bit of a flop, and def do not like their wing for it. Typically I love Novitec stuff and have a lot of their parts currently.

Best Wing
    from that angle it looks great! It just all of the other angles that are so-so
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Vorstiener will also have a new regular style wing as well for the huracan as well in the next couple weeks. once its done we will be doing the testing on that as well and it will be available shortly after!! stay tuned!

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

besides vorsteiner,
    I think DMC then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-K View Post
    I think DMC then.
    Big NO-NO! Enough said...
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Big NO-NO! Enough said...
    well,
    huracan is still new,
    there will be a lot more wing style, just wait for it,
    your's will come

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post

Best Wing
    I couldn't agree more with you, I think based on the info you guys have given and what I have found online the vorstiener wing is the best out right now.....I suppose i am just not used to the top mounted wing look, i dont mind it from the rear, but from the profile it just looks odd to me You almost got me sold